Manual Oil Pump Suction Pipe Truck Fuel Tank Description
1. Large-flow manual siphon pump: L1m D21mm durable, lengthened and thickened transparent PVC pipe is used, which is resistant to oil, high temperature and corrosion, making the pump deliver faster, flow rate: 10L/Min.
2. Easy to use: built-in inlet and outlet valves to prevent backflow, direct extraction, and liquid out within 5 seconds. Arrows indicate flow direction.
3. Multifunctional: Light and portable manual delivery pump, ideal for vehicles without anti-theft filters, such as lawn mowers, brush cutters, hedge trimmers, etc.
4. Wide range of uses: This manual water pump is suitable for fuel, gasoline, diesel, gasoline, oil, water and other common liquids, and can also be used as a water changer for your fish tank at home.
1. Keep the arrow on the sphere down
2. Insert the top tube into the fuel tank
3. Insert the lower tube into the container
4. Pinch the rubber ball 3-5 times
5. Liquid outflow
1x Ball Pump
1x 1 Hose Pipe 30 Inch
2 valve clamps
1. The liquid you are trying to extract must be higher than the inlet bucket.
2. There is an "arrow" mark on the surface of the hand pump, please keep the arrow pointing down before pumping.
3. The fitting end must remain inside the fluid, not just the surface.
4. To extract the oil in the fuel tank of the car, there must be no anti-suction filter in the fuel tank